Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sesame Street Alphabet Songs on Youtube


Sticking with some of the ABC stuff I've been sharing on my Facebook page  I thought I'd share these alphabet songs and clips I've found on youtube- most of them are probably 20+ years old and still captivate my kids - I'm sure yours will love them too. There's a phonics song at the end- not as cute/retro as these Sesame St ones but good for learning letter sounds. Hope your kids enjoy them :) Megan

Sesame Street: The Alphabet with Elmo and India Arie


Sesame Street:The Alphabet Song with Lena Horne


Sesame Street: Ray Charles Sings the Alphabet


Sesame Street: Patti Labelle Sings the Alphabet


Sesame Street: Big Bird ABC-DEF-GHI Song


Sesame Street: Grover and Alphabet Soup




Classic Sesame Street animation: Boy fishing for the alphabet


Phonics Song



3 comments:

Rosie said...

Nice. I also love the sesame st one about the 3 primary colours by OK Go - it's very cool.

gretbert said...

Love these! We have some retro Sesame St dvds and the kids adore them, although they think it is hilarious that 'when mum was little there was no Elmo!'

Nisbert's Mum said...

I used Sesame Street for the last two years in my New Entrant classroom. The counting ones are brilliant and they love the baker at the end. I played them through the smart board.

Related Posts with Thumbnails